Here’s What You Need to Know:
- Three Retail Plazas located in the East end of the GTA.
- A total of 275,000 square feet of building area and 13.5 acres of land.
- All assets have income in place at below-market rents. Major upside on future redevelopment of the properties.
DESIRABLE HIGH-TRAFFIC LOCATIONS
All three of the Properties are located within minutes of Highway 401 in the City of Pickering and the Town of Whitby. Both Dundas Street East and Kingston Road are regional arterial roads with a high volume of daily traffic and are located within established residential and commercial trade areas.
The Properties represent a range of large and small format spaces that appeal to a variety of tenants with a diverse range of uses, such as larger format showrooms, small retail, and restaurant uses. The portfolio’s units range in size from 1,453 to 30,194 SF; totaling 274,500 SF. The portfolio has a total site area of 13.5 acres (558,058 SF).
DIVERSIFIED TENANT MIX
Tenants within the portfolio include a diversified mix of local, national, and international retailers. Notable tenants include Tasco Appliances, Ashley Furniture, The Brick, Part Source, and many others.
The Properties have long-term future redevelopment potential.
- 1540 and 1650 Dundas Street East are located within an intensification area, which allocates higher densities to properties fronting onto Dundas and Thickson.
- 1095 Kingston Road is located just outside the Pickering City Centre Zoning By-law area, slated for significant additional density in mixed-use built form.
- Situated on a combined total of 13.5 acres of land, the Properties represent an opportunity to bank land supported by quality, cash-flowing assets.
Cushman & Wakefield ULC has been retained as an exclusive advisor (“Advisor”) to seek proposals for the disposition of1095 Kingston Road, Picking and 1540 & 1650 Dundas Street East, Whitby, Ontario.
The Properties are offered for sale on a priced basis as follows:
- 1095 Kingston Road, Pickering: $26,000,000 / $300.00 PSF
- 1540 Dundas Street East, Whitby: $26,000,000 / $230.00 PSF
- 1650 Dundas Street East, Whitby: $10,750,000 / $144.00 PSF
To obtain access to the detailed offering materials, please download and submit an executed confidentiality agreement to the attention of:
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD ULC, BROKERAGE
c/o Jeff Lever, Goran Brelih & Dan Rogers
161 Bay Street, Suite 1500 Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
All inquiries regarding the Property or any information contained in this brochure should be directed to the Advisor as exclusive agents for the Vendor.
DOWNLOAD CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT
Goran Brelih and his team have been servicing Investors and Occupiers of Industrial properties in Toronto Central and Toronto North markets for the past 25 years.
Goran Brelih is a Senior Vice President for Cushman & Wakefield ULC in the Greater Toronto Area.
Over the past 27 years, he has been involved in the lease or sale of approximately 25.7 million square feet of industrial space, valued in excess of $1.6 billion dollars while averaging between 40 and 50 transactions per year and achieving the highest level of sales, from the President’s Round Table to Top Ten in GTA and the National Top Ten.
Goran is currently serving as Immediate Past President of the SIOR ‐ Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, Central Canadian Chapter and on the Board of Directors of Muki Baum Accessibility Centre, a Toronto‐based NGO which provides support to children and adults with complex disabilities.
Industrial Real Estate Sales and Leasing, Investment Sales, Design-Build and Land Development
About Cushman & Wakefield ULC.
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value by putting ideas into action for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with 48,000 employees in approximately 400 offices and 70 countries.
In 2017, the firm had revenue of $6.9 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, advisory, and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For more information on GTA Industrial Real Estate Market or to discuss how they can assist you with your real estate needs please contact Goran at 416-756-5456, email at email@example.com, or visit www.goranbrelih.com.