The North York industrial market, consisting of approximately 73 Million SF of industrial space, is the largest industrial market in Central Toronto (also comprises of Etobicoke, York, Scarborough, East York and Toronto) which makes up a total of about 231 Million SF.
Current vacancy rates in North York are at about 1.5% of the overall inventory, with average Net Rental Rates being $6.67 PSF and average Additional Rent (TMI) being $3.60 PSF. Net Rental Rates for flex office space are starting from $13.50 – $18.00 PSF.
NORTH YORK STATS:
- Inventory – 72,870,000 SF
- Vacancy Rate – 1.5%
- Average Net Rent – $6.67
- Average Additional Rent – $3.60
HWY 404/DVP SALE MARKET
PROPERTIES AVAILABLE FOR SALE – 20,000-50,000 SF:
PROPERTIES AVAILABLE FOR SALE – 50,000-100,000 SF:
PROPERTIES AVAILABLE FOR SALE – 100,000 SF+:
- None Available For Sale
HWY 404/DVP LEASING MARKET
PROPERTIES AVAILABLE FOR LEASE – 20,000-50,000 SF:
PROPERTIES AVAILABLE FOR LEASE – 50,000-100,000 SF:
PROPERTIES AVAILABLE FOR LEASE – 100,000 SF+:
- Most of the industrial flex buildings in Hwy 404 / DVP Corridor come with a high percentage of finished office area.
- Net rental rates depend on the quality of the property, location and percentage of finished office area.
- Net Rental Rates start at $7.50 – $8.50 PSF for Industrial space, to $13.50 – $18.00 PSF for flex office space.
- Properties available for sale are almost non-existent, with only one opportunity for a user to purchase and occupy immediately.
- Two large blocks of flex office spaces are available for immediate occupancy.
Goran Brelih and his team have been servicing Investors and Occupiers of Industrial properties in Toronto Central and Toronto North markets for the past 25 years.
For more information on GTA Industrial Real Estate Market or to discuss how they can assist you with your real estate needs please contact Goran at 416-756-5456, email at email@example.com, or visit www.goranbrelih.com.