Dear Colleagues and Friends,
I am excited to bring to you a unique opportunity to make an investment or development play, involving a property with:
- a second-to-none location,
- proximity to amenities,
- access to subway and public transportation, and
- frontage and signage exposure on Highway 401.
As many of you may know, there is a lack of land in the City of Toronto with prominent exposure and signage – ideal for developers.
Further, with the office market in Toronto heating up, and with many tenants looking to expand, finding space in good locations with amenities is rare.
Lastly, many Private and Institutional Investors are finding it difficult to find quality product in a solid location.
And so, I’d like to present…
FOR SALE: 130-150 Bridgeland Avenue | Toronto, ON
· ±720 feet of frontage along Highway 401
· ±3.95 acre site with a ±1.5 acre parking lot
· Improved with a ±78,000 sf office building that is 98% occupied
· Projected year one NOI of approximately $955,000
· Great access to Highway 401, Dufferin Street, and Allen Road
· ±300m from Yorkdale Shopping Centre
· 1.5kms to the Yorkdale Subway Station
Core Employments Areas
If you wish to pursue this opportunity, please fill in and return the Confidentiality Agreement to Noel Masangkay (Noel.Masangkay@cushwake.com), by clicking here and finding CA attached at bottom of article (LinkedIn doesn’t allow PDF attachments).
Upon receipt, we will provide additional property information via access to a web-based data room. Submission of an Agreement of Purchase and Sale (“APS”) will be on a specific date that will be communicated by the Advisor at least seven (7) days in advance.
Goran Brelih and his team have been servicing Investors and Occupiers of Industrial properties in Toronto Central and Toronto North markets for the past 25 years.
For more information on GTA Industrial Real Estate Market or to discuss how they can assist you with your real estate needs please contact Goran at 416-756-5456, email at email@example.com, or visit www.goranbrelih.com.