The Etobicoke Industrial Market, consisting of approximately 68 Million SF of industrial space, is the second largest industrial market in Toronto Central Markets (also comprised of Toronto, York, East York, North York and Scarborough), which makes up a total of about 231 Million SF.
Current vacancy rates are at about 3.2.% of overall inventory, with average Net Rental Rates being $5.50 PSF and average Additional Rent (TMI) being $3.45 PSF.
- Inventory – 68,855,000 SF
- Vacancy Rate – 2.0%
- Average Net Rent – $5.65
- Average Additional Rent – $3.31
- Vacancy rates are low, limited or no supply of new product
- Net rental rates are increasing due to very low supply
- Ten properties available for lease larger then 50,000 SF
- Still may be the best value PSF in GTA
Goran Brelih and his team have been servicing Investors and Occupiers of Industrial properties in Toronto Central and Toronto North markets for the past 25 years.
For more information on GTA Industrial Real Estate Market or to discuss how they can assist you with your real estate needs please contact Goran at 416-756-5456, email at email@example.com, or visit www.goranbrelih.com.